The Joy of Womanhood

"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity."

-Margaret D Nadauld, YW General President

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by my good friend, Megan Eddie. She is an amazing woman and so talented! If you need help with any home decorating, refinishing furniture or cooking (and pretty much anything else) she is the one to ask!

The rules:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.


8 Favorite Shows
1. The Office
2. CSI
3. CSI - Miami
4. Law & Order
5. Law & Order - SVU
6. American Idol
7. The Biggest Loser
8. Sesame Street


8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Visiting Teaching
2. Bonneville Craft Show
3. Had lunch at Johnny Carino's
4. Worked on Scentsy stuff
5. Went to dinner with John and some friends
6. Put Braxton to bed three times... :)
7. Read Primary Lesson for Sunday
8. Finished November's Book Club Book


8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Johnny Carino's
2. TGI Fridays
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. P.F. Changs
5. Jakers
6. Garcia's
7. Sol Rio
8. Mrs. Powell's


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Thanksgiving Dinner with my family
2. Going to Billings to see John's extended family
3. Christmas lights
4. Christmas with Braxton
5. Card exchange
6. Getting a treadmill
7. Reading the scriptures as a family
8. Bed


8 Things On My Wish List
1. Braxton would still take naps
2. To have my entire house clean all at the same time
3. Braxton will grow up to be a clean, honorable and humble man
4. I would always be happy and kind
5. A good memory
6. My 'To Do' List to be completely done
7. My own laptop computer
8. Dream house


8 People I Tag
1. Christi Billquist
2. Natalie Billquist
3. Angie Hansen
4. Jenny Vance
5. Korrie Davis
6. Jacob Davis
7. Pam Davis
8. Angey Lybbert

1 comments:

Pamela said...

Sorry, I only have a few people- Tag your it ;)