The Joy of Womanhood

"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity."

-Margaret D Nadauld, YW General President

Friday, May 8, 2009

Update

I know. I know. It's been FOREVER since I posted. I've been busy keeping an active 2yr old entertained and out of trouble. Braxton doesn't necessarily want me to play with him, but wants me in the same room watching him play. He doesn't like it too much if I am trying to do other things when he thinks I should be giving him my undivided attention (which is always!)!

I used to be able to get a few things done when he was napping during the day. I didn't realize that at 2 years old he would be independent enough to decide he doesn't want or need to take naps. I thought for sure that eventually Braxton would decide that he still needed to take his daily naps... He didn't.
And, then I decided that I didn't want him taking naps when he wouldn't go to sleep until 10 or 11 PM when he did happen to fall asleep.

Anyway, so all of this means less time for me to do what I would like to do - like posting on my blogs or making my cards for card exchange.... the list is endless! The free time I do have is used for sleeping, cleaning (of course!), Scentsy, primary lessons and Cub Scouts.

So, if anyone has any extra energy just waiting to be used... please send it on over!

1 comments:

Marilyn Smith said...

Plenty of thanks for sharing this informative post and also very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
How to Buy the Best Outdoor Gear on a Budget