The Joy of Womanhood

"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity."

-Margaret D Nadauld, YW General President

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Card Exchange

I haven't posted cards from my last two card exchanges! Yikes!

In September, we made Halloween cards. It was hard to pick out my favorite ones, but I finally narrowed it down.

This one was made with a Cricut... isn't it adorable? It makes me really want to get a Cricut now!

John said this one didn't make any sense to him, but I thought it was cute. It's just Halloween-y!
__________________________________________________
This month we had a free-for-all and you could make any theme of card you wanted. My favorites this month were just generic friend ones. I thought they were all so cute though!


The card I made was for a baby boy. I thought it turned out pretty well considering I used the same pattern for Jenny's baby shower invitations. I will post that one after I host Jenny's baby shower in November.

0 comments: