The Joy of Womanhood

"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity."

-Margaret D Nadauld, YW General President

Monday, October 20, 2008

Cinnamon Cider & Snowflakes

I love getting packages!

Being a new consultant for Scentsy, I have signed up to receive the "scent and warmer of the month" combo... and I just got my first one today. So even though I knew it was coming, I was still pleasantly surprised!

For November, it is the cutest warmer! I received the blue one, and it is so pretty! It will go perfectly with my Christmas and January decorations!

I already have a few orders for the white one... so if any one else wants one of these darling warmers, they are on sale for $27.00 this month - Just let me know!

Now for the yummy scent - it's Cinnamon Cider and I think it smells so good! I can't wait to start melting it.... I will have samples to smell and I have received a few extra things for give-aways. So, if you want to host a party.... or know someone who will, I'll be happy to give you something in exchange! :)

1 comments:

Korrie Davis said...

Oh fun!! I was thinking about getting the red one!! Hey when you get a chance I was a couple questions for you about my party!!